Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Home sweet home

After the baptism, I spent a few weeks in the home fields of Austin. The rest and low-key family time was much needed as I was exhausted from my travels. It was a wonderful blessing to celebrate Easter with my family and close friends. Here are a few pics:




Some of the best friends a girl could ask for. On Mount Bonnell overlooking Lake Austin.


The canyon behind my neighborhood. Grew up playing here as a child, now I love to take walks down on the trails.


My beautiful parish, Transfiguration Greek Orthodox Church, on Holy Friday.

I hope you all had lovely Easter celebrations. Christ is risen!!

1 comment:

  1. Truly He is risen! I miss you Mary Long! Expect a response soon! Be safe and know that I am thinking about and praying for you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete