Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Moving on...

It's about time to leave Broome.

After being here for five months, it will be bittersweet to move on. I will be leaving behind good friends and a job that I really enjoy. However, new adventures await in the Philippines, which will be my next destination.

If anyone has been to that part of Asia and has recommendations on what to see/do, please let me know!

In the meantime, an homage to my adopted town of Broome:


One thing I will not miss: high prices on fruits and veggies!

Our lovely home at 97 Herbert St.




Pink Flash, the only mode of transportation I've had these past few months.
She's not much to look at but she gets the job done!

Banana pancakes & bacon at our neighborhood cafe... yuuummmmm!

At work!

Town Beach


Gantheaume Point


2 comments:

  1. Hey you - off to a new adventure, eh?

    Love the updates and you. Stay safe and keep the travelogue going!

    Love you!
    Fotini xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please travel safely Mary and know that I'm praying for you and think of you often. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete