Friday, November 18, 2011

Traveling friends

I'm not the only one venturing to the other side of the globe. Here are some folks I know who will (or already did) commence their travels around the same time. Thought I'd share the wanderers' wealth...

David and Toby, fellow Texans, are doing a one-year round-the-world trip and had the brilliant idea of making it an interactive experience available for K-6 teachers to use in the classroom. Their project, Global Encounter, is worth checking out.



GM and his friend Chris just started their journey in Capetown, and they're already enjoying some of their first adventures abroad. Check out the blog here. (Hint: these adventures involve baboons.)


I hope to cross paths with these friends along the way!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Thanks for the shout out Mary! I'm so jealous that you beat us to departure, but we're right on your tail!

    We'll be in Kiwiland starting January 2nd.

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete